Hi guys, I must apologise for the lack of updates on the release of the Dweorg miniatures but unfortunately I was unwell for a while and have only recently got back on the old sculpting mission... However, I do have some images to wet your appetites, and please leave any constructive feedback.
Above: Dweorg engineer Howrith is nearing completion.
Below: a glimpse of the Dweorg 1:600 scale ships
There will be more updates coming up soon, but for the time being enjoy and let me know what you think!

Have you any idea, when Howrith will be available to purchase ??
ReplyDeletecheers Kev .... www.stunties.com ......
Hi Kev, just to let you know that Howrith is available now and has been for a while. Sorry, i was meaning to let you know before but work ran away with me. If you are still interested please let me know as i was going to offer to send you a gratis goodiebag for your site.
DeleteAt the moment he's on hold along with quite a few of the other planned release figures. There's a bit of a problem with the moulds i have to sort out and then he will be available. I'll keep you posted on the situation as it changes though.
ReplyDelete